[gdal-dev] Setting GDAL Http Fetcher

Joel Odom joelodom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:42:44 EDT 2009

No mind readers here?  :-)  Let me explain.
The WMS data source uses libcurl to fetch http requests.  I'd like to put a
different engine in to fetch http requests so that I can handle some other
protocols (actually I'm using libcurl myself with some helper functions).  I
was wondering if I could instruct the WMS data source to use the methods
that I have to fetch http requests instead of using its internal handlers.
 Thanks!

--
http://giscoder.blogspot.com/