[gdal-dev] [gdal Python] Exceptions not reset correctly ifgdal.UseExceptions() is used

Antonio Valentino antonio.valentino at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 19 02:41:59 EDT 2009

Even,
my opinion is that if all info are attached to the python exception then it
should not matter if the error status is reset or not.

Anyway I can't figure out why an exception is raised if the called function
that doesn't generete any error.

best regards

--
Antonio VALENTINO
System Engineer
Email: valentino at consorzio-innova.it
Home Page: www.consorzio-innova.com

*ATTENZIONE*: le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da
considerarsi confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo e' riservato unicamente al
destinatario sopra indicato. Chi dovesse ricevere questo messaggio per
errore e' tenuto ad informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo definitivamente da
ogni supporto elettronico o cartaceo.

*WARNING*: This message contains confidential and/or proprietary information
which may be subject to privilege or immunity and which is intended for use
of its addressee only. Should you receive this message in error, you are
kindly requested to inform the sender and to definitively remove it from any
paper or electronic format.