[gdal-dev] Re: [postgis-devel] WKT Raster weekly report #4

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:28:14 EDT 2009

Hello,

I answered your comments in my blog
http://www.gis4free.org/blog/2009/06/20/gsoc-09-weekly-report-4-1206-1906/

I have a question: What's the best way to test a new driver's code? I've
loaded this TIFF file into PostGIS using gdal2wktraster.py:
http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/subsets/?subset=USA1.2009168.terra.2km,
and I think that I can simply do gdalinfo PG:.... to test if my driver is
working.

Another option is to create testing code, but gdalinfo is more reliable that
any code that I can write...

Yogi Berra <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/y/yogi_berra.html>  -
"I never said most of the things I said."