[gdal-dev] Building 64 bit, Swig Error

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:08:30 EST 2009

Hi,

There's something missing in your vcvars.bat  (ie vcvarsx86_amd64.bat for
the cross compiler version). Try to check the FrameworkDir and the PATH
environment variables to match with the current locations within the batch
file, like for example:

@SET FrameworkDir=C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64
@set
PATH=%VCINSTALLDIR%\BIN\amd64;%FrameworkDir%\%Framework35Version%;%FrameworkDir%\%Framework35Version%\Microsoft
.NET Framework 3.5 (Pre-Release
Version);%FrameworkDir%\%FrameworkVersion%;%VCINSTALLDIR%\VCPackages;%VSINSTALLDIR%\Common7\IDE;%VSINSTALLDIR%\Common7\Tools;%VSINSTALLDIR%\Common7\Tools\bin;%PATH%
@set INCLUDE=%VCINSTALLDIR%\ATLMFC\INCLUDE;%VCINSTALLDIR%\INCLUDE;%INCLUDE%
@set LIB=%VCINSTALLDIR%\ATLMFC\LIB\amd64;%VCINSTALLDIR%\LIB\amd64;%LIB%

@set
LIBPATH=%FrameworkDir%\%Framework35Version%;%FrameworkDir%\%FrameworkVersion%;%FrameworkDir%\%Framework35Version%;%FrameworkDir%\%FrameworkVersion%;%VCINSTALLDIR%\ATLMFC\LIB\amd64;%VCINSTALLDIR%\LIB\amd64;%LIBPATH%

Best regards,

Tamas

PS: You could also download the recent SDKs or precompiled binary packages
for various compiler versions from this location:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/sdk/index.html