[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL - CSharp

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:37:31 EST 2009

2009/3/7 Tomas R <monshi at home.se>

> If you wish refresh your memory, look back to my question in this list at
> 2008-02-29 with subject C#: Gdal on Win64
> There you, somewhere in the thread, have provided an explanation

I looked back and the issue have appeared to be solved by using the x64
binaries provided that time. The conclusion was that all of the dlls should
match with the framework version (x86 or x64) used with the application to
avoid the problems reported there. This is exactly the same that I've
mentioned in my previous post in this thread :|

Tamas