[gdal-dev] Re: ogr2ogr: Dataset creation option (format specific)

Hermann Peifer peifer at gmx.eu
Mon Mar 9 02:27:27 EDT 2009

Even Rouault wrote:
> Hermann,
>
> As suggested by the man page of ogr2ogr, dataset creation options are specific
> to each driver. So you have to look at the documentation of the OGR driver
> you're interested in to see which dataset creation options it offers :
> http://gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html

Even,

Thanks for the hint. I should have been able to find this page myself.

I was actually hoping to find some KML driver options which would allow me to remove meaningless coordinate precision from the KML output. Unfortunately there aren't any such options at  http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_kml.html

Hermann