[gdal-dev] Motion: Authorize $500 Sponsorship of the Toronto Code Sprint

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 16 14:13:56 EDT 2009

Motion: Authorize $500 Sponsorship of the Toronto Code Sprint

There had been some previous discussion of GDAL sponsoring the
Toronto Code Sprint (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Toronto_Code_Sprint_2009).
It did not appear this was needed; however, it turned out that feeding
hungry developers proved more expensive than expected, and I made a an
offer-in-principle for the project to become a sponsor of the event.

To that end, I am proposing we spend up to $500 USD to sponsor the event
to balance the books.

+1 FrankW