[gdal-dev] Motion: Negotiate Maintainer Contract with Chaitanya Kumar CH

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 17 17:31:48 EDT 2009

Motion: The GDAL PSC authorizes Frank Warmerdam to negotiate a contract
for GDAL maintenance services for 500 hours over 5 months at $12USD/hr for
a maximum of $6000USD with Chaitanya Kumar CH.  The work will be done
pursuant to the terms described in RFC 9: GDAL Paid Maintainer Guidelines
with Frank Warmerdam acting as supervisor for the maintainer.

--

Chaitanya has been doing GDAL maintenance work for me privately for the
last two months or so, and I have been satisfied with his work.  He has

Particular focus points in the coming months will be to ensure that the
Python test suite is properly maintained as fixes are made, and to
provide additional support for users on the mailing list.

+1 FrankW