[gdal-dev] where can I get ECW SDK

mohwawang mohwawang at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 21:31:32 EDT 2009

Steve,

Thank you for your quick answer to my question. After I filled in and submitted the online register form on the www.ermapper.com website I immediately got an ok on the User Account Settings saying "An e-mail with your verification code has been sent to your e-mail address: mohwawang at yahoo.com Please access your in-box and get the verification code, which is required to log-in first time."

But I have been waiting for more than 12 hours and I have not received the email. Usually how long will it take to receive the email with the verification code from that site? I guess the e-mail with the verification code is sent by a computer and should take just few seconds. Unless the computer is done? Unlikely the form is checked by people and they don't work on Sundays? Any idea? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mo Wang