[gdal-dev] How to extract information from datasets with three dimensionss

jor sion jorsion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:53:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using GDAL in CSharp to read the information from HDF files.

To read the information from datasets with two dimensions is easy. but I
don't know how to get the X_Axis and Y_Axis of the dataset. I can only get
the information at the position (X_Axis, Y_Axis).

And it is diffcult to read data from datasets with three dimensions. It can
only read one layer. I don't know how to  read all the layer's information.

Any suggestions?

Best regards!

--
JoSn