[gdal-dev] GEM 6 sinusoidal projection

reg ister clairlune.register at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:46:45 EDT 2009

Thanks for the information, i had already found some things like that.
As a matter of fact it appears i misunderstood what i need to do.
I need to reproject data in that are on "some kind" of sinusoidal projection
with a GEM6 ellispsoid to some regular lat/lon grid.

My initial raster in "GEM6" is georeferenced (gcps) so i think i will be
able to use gdal to reproject this data. As i can't test this because i do
not have any input data right now, can anyone confirm ?