[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.6.1 RC1 Released

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat May 9 07:37:15 EDT 2009

Ivan,

I guess you have run trunk autotest, instead of 1.6 branch autotest.
(last test for 1.6 branch autotest is tiff_ovr_19). It is not surprising that
you get crashes on some steps when running autotest of trunk with earlier
GDAL version, as new test steps are introduced to test some bug fixes that
only go into trunk.

So I think it is not an issue for 1.6.1 release.

Best regards,

Even