[gdal-dev] FOSS4G 2009 Registration Opens
jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon May 11 14:13:02 EDT 2009
Roger André wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how is the location of FOSS4G determined?
There is an OSGeo conference committee which manages this decision.
The general process is:
- conference committee develops a Request for hosting Proposals document
- RFP is brought to OSGeo Board for approval
- RFP for hosting is released
- the committee analyzes the proposals on the criteria listed in the
- the committee's decision is then brought to the OSGeo Board for approval.
If you have more questions please join the conference_dev mailing
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
More information about the gdal-dev