[Gdal-dev] Building a Projection Dialog

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Tue May 12 10:12:17 EDT 2009

Diaren kirjoitti:
> That would solve part of the dialog... the next part is listing / editing
> the supported Datums. There are various files in the data folder namely:
> coordinate_axis.csv

Diaren,

I'm not an authoritative source (Frank is), but let me try. The csv
files are key files, which I suppose you need to read in by yourself
(there is code for parsing csv in GDAL though but that is not exposed to
swig). They are copied to GDAL from libgeotiff, take a look at
https://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/geotiff/trunk/libgeotiff/csv/ The README
file explains how they are made from EPSG database.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology