[gdal-dev] SWIG bindings motions

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:49:04 EDT 2009

+1

I don't think we should keep any of the generated stuff just because of the
buildbot. All of the builders should be capable to generate the bindings as
part of the build steps. Only the path to the swig executable should be
detected/specified. The Windows buildslaves are OK in this regard.

Best regards

Tamas