[gdal-dev] ORFEO Toolbox 3.0 available
jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Sun May 17 04:57:23 EDT 2009
CNES is proud to announce the availability of the new major stable version
of ORFEO Toolbox: OTB 3.0 "Manhã de Carnaval"
- These are the applications shipped with OTB 3.0
- Urban area extraction (Pléiades, QB, Ikonos, SPOT5)
- Image to Data Base registration (Pléiades/QB)
- The library includes these additions
- Radiometric indices (vegetation, water, soil)
- Optimized texture computations including Haralick, SFS, Pantex, Edge
- Object-based segmentation and filtering
- Visualization refactoring
- LSD line segment detector and right angle detector
- PCA computation
- Automated loading of radiometric correction parameters (SPOT,
- Attribute support for shapefile (reading only)
- Optimization of vector data
- Updated OSSIM library
- Updated ITK library
- Miscellaneous bug fixes (support for gdal 1.6)
As usual, you can go to http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/ and follow the
download link or get directly to Sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/orfeo-toolbox/ and get the packages there.
Full source code, Software Guide and Windows binaries are available.
OTB is an open source library which makes available a full set of building
blocks for implementing remote sensing image processing going from low level
pixel processing to advanced map applications. All this thanks to, among
others, ITK, GDAL and OSSIM.
CNES - DCT/SI/AP - BPI 1219
18, avenue Edouard Belin
31401 Toulouse Cedex 09 - France
Tel. +33.(0)220.127.116.11.97 - Fax. +33.(0)18.104.22.168.09
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gdal-dev