[Gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:45:28 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I'm using pretty much the same preproc definitions
WIN64;WIN32;NDEBUG;_WINDOWS;_USRDLL;UNICODE;_MBCS;LIBECWJ2;QT_DLL;_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE;_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE

However I'm not sure exactly what else have been done in order to get
it to run smoothly. As far as I remember we've got access violations
with GDAL autotests on Win64 but it has also been fixed (I've probably
added a note on this in my source code 'Modified by Tamas Szekeres' or
something like this)

Currently there's no outstanding issues I have in my mind with this
version and I've already used ECW data in my Win64 applications, but
let me know if you find anything.
The ready to use binaries and libs are also available for testing at
the location mentioned before (http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/)

Best regards,

Tamas