[gdal-dev] compiling GDAL with GEOS on Windows

Yilmaz Arslanoglu yilmaz.arslanoglu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:50:56 EDT 2009

Hi Peter;

Thank you very much for the references. Actually I was considering too
to utilize
the Natural Neighbours concept, not only for nearest neighbour
identification, but also for
interpolating the values attributed to spatial points. I guess this
time a dynamic version of needs to be implemented,
since one needs to adapt the tesellation with the newly inserted query
point at eachnew query.
(assume that I have a set of points with their associated depth
values, and I use this set as
a source of querying new points with unknown depth)

Actually if it is not a problem for you, I would be pleased to see the
code to get a better
understanding about the algorithms involved.

Best regards,
Yilmaz