[Gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

iotc iotc2000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:01:16 EDT 2009

Mateusz and Tamas - I've got it working now too, thanks to your help, and the
suggested posts clarify a lot of issues.

I also had a quick look at these articles at
http://extended64.com/forums/p/2222/98187.aspx . It was quite sobering -
libecwjp2 and our own ocx seems littered with x64-porting pitfalls like

sprintf(buf, "%p", pointer);
Use of magic numbers like 0x7fffffff
Bit shifting operations
Indexing in arrays with the usage of square brackets

For now I think we'd better label our x64 build very experimental.

Your help is much appreciated!
Rob