[Gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:49:41 EDT 2009

2009/10/2 iotc <iotc2000 at gmail.com>:

> For now I think we'd better label our x64 build very experimental.

I think you don't require to mark the whole stuff as experimental just
because of the ECW driver itself. I guess you'll probably compile ECW
as a plugin and deploy those files separately and mark that package as
experimental. You would also have another good reason to do so,
because the licensing concept of the ECW SDK is a moving target ;-)

Best regards,

Tamas