[gdal-dev] ogrinfo ends its work as soon as it starts

Randy randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 01:24:37 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I want to get all fields and their corresponding values of a feature by
using function:"OGRFeature::GetFieldAsString()". Then, I got

RCID 7

PRIM 1

GRUP 2

OBJL 9

RVER 1

AGEN 550

FIND 143752687

FIDS 2738

LNAM 022608917DEF0AB2

LNAM_REFS (1:022608917DD60AB2)

But I fail to retrieve feature's attribute field. For instance, when I got a
"WRECKS" which was indicated by "OBJL = 159", I should be able to get its
attribute field like

CATWRK = .

QUASOU = .

WATLEV = .

Under Mr Chaitanya's guidance, I set environment variable OGR_S57_OPTIONS =
"RETURN_LINKAGES=ON,RETURN_PRIMITIVE=ON,RETURN_REFS=ON", but it doesn't work
very well and I still got nothing relevant attribute field info.

Therefore, I doubt there is something wrong with my ENC file and want to use
"ogrinfo.exe" for testing. However, the window disappear as soon as it
appear when I dblclick it and so does some other application like
gdalwarp.exe.

Anyone could give me suggestion?

Best Regards,

Randy