答复: Re: [gdal-dev] different result of ogrinfo between GDAL/OGR and FWTools

Randy randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:55:45 EDT 2009

Chaitanya,

Thanks you, Chaitanya!

To be frank, I don’t  understand what  you mean. Could you give me some more explicit guidance and where I should change the version option? I use the latest stable GDAL/OGR release version-1.6.2 and FWTools-2.4.5, but ogrinfos from them result in different results. And what I get from my own application based on OGR equal with what ogrinfo of GDAL/OGR get. However, it lost something comparing with FWTools’s ogrinfo.

Besides that, I find the environment variable “OGR_S57_OPTIONS“ doesn’t work and the result didn’t change after I set the variable and restart my PC.

Anyone knows why?

Thanks again!!

Best regards,

Randy