[gdal-dev] charge for IHO ECDIS Presentation Library(digital version, a CD-ROM)

Randy randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 02:22:02 EDT 2009

Hi list,

Exactly, this question should not be here since it isn¡¯t about the
GDAL/OGR. However, I know there are people here who has made displaying
ENCs. And my question is: Is it necessary for me to charge for a IHO ECDIS
Presentation Library CD-ROM?

I mean there are something like look-up tables¡¢CIE2RGB procedure, etc.
which are necessary for displaying ENCs, and anything else which can replace
the CD-ROM? If not, how can I buy it and who I should contact with?

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Best regards,

Randy