[gdal-dev] arcsde driver question?

gispowerfan gispowerfan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:11:12 EDT 2009

hi,

        I try to use nmake to compile the gdal source code to support ArcSDE, After I set

SDE_ENABLED=YES
SDE_VERSION=93
#SDE_PLUGIN=YES
SDE_SDK=D:\ArcGIS\arcsde
SDE_INC=$(SDE_SDK)\include
SDE_LIB=$(SDE_SDK)\lib\pe.lib \
        $(SDE_SDK)\lib\sde.lib $(SDE_SDK)\lib\sg.lib

in nmake.opt file, I use gdalinfo in apps directory to display the meta info of ArcSDE RASTER,
but gdalinfo cann't recognize the "sde:machine,xxx,xx...." string.And I try to build a new project ,
 which contains gdalinfo.c only, and link the above gdal_i.lib, gdal_16.dll, gdalinfo can read the
meta info from ArcSDE raster, I does work. I wonder that how to build the source code to make
the gdalinfo to support ArcSDE raster?

PS, I try the method of  Plugin building example in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnWindows .

thanks in advance,

gispowerfan