[gdal-dev] Re: Strange things with gdalwarp ...

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Sep 1 13:56:09 EDT 2009

Selon Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:

Hermann,

I'm not aware of any GDAL Trac ticket with the patch attached, some text
explaining why and when it is necessary/usefull, and ideally a step by step
scenario and sample data that demonstrates its usefulness. This is the general
procedure to submit enhancements & bug fixes, otherwise there's a high chance
the patch will be lost forever in the depths of mail boxes.

Best regards,

Even