[gdal-dev] Missing msvcr80.dll ?

Stefan Moebius stefan.moebius at actix.com
Fri Sep 4 04:16:40 EDT 2009

Another solution for avoiding pain for users is to link msvcrt statically.
For this you need to change the compiler switch /MD into /MT (/MDd to /MTd
for debug). Note that if you link against external libraries (like geos,
proj4, etc.), you need to recompile those too with the same change.

--
Stefan