[gdal-dev] Spatialite oddness

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Sep 19 18:27:01 EDT 2009

Selon Jukka Rahkonen <jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>:

Jukka,

yes, I can also reproduce the issue, but the solution is quite easy. You'll have
to convince Frank to update FWTools' sqlite3.dll to a newer one as it appears
that the sqlite lib used by spatialite-gui outputs the SQLITE db in a newer
format that an ancient sqlite3.dll can't read. I've managed to make it work by
just dropping the DLL from http://www.sqlite.org/sqlitedll-3_6_18.zip into
fwtools/bin

(But note, that you won't be able to use the spatial extensions from spatialite
from FWTools. GDAL/OGR needs to be compiled and linked against libspatialite for
that)

Best regards,

Even