[gdal-dev] generate contours with different interval

wow 27949218 at qq.com
Sun Sep 20 08:25:36 EDT 2009

Hi,
    I want to generate contours with different intervals in sevaral elevation ranges. For example, if the elevation range is (0,100), the contour interval is 10; if the range is [100, 500), the interval is 50; and if the range is [500, 2000), the interval is 200. Can all those contour generation  be processed in one time. by gdal_contour? What should I do if it cannot? By the way, I do not know the meaning of  the "fixed level" in the process of the contour generation, would someone give me some advices?