[gdal-dev] Translating between UTM and Geographic

Henneke, Amanda M amanda.m.henneke at boeing.com
Wed Sep 23 16:57:19 EDT 2009

Just to document the conclusion, I did figure out if I copied the datum shift grids and pointed my PROJ_LIB environment variable to that directory that seemed to fix the problem for me.

Thanks everyone for you assistance!  I really appreciate it!

Amanda M. Henneke
IG/DB Tools - TSS Capability Center

When One tugs at a single thing in Nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. -John Muir