[gdal-dev] how to batch rgb2pct

Smith, Michael Michael.Smith at maine.gov
Thu Sep 24 12:26:17 EDT 2009

I have a .bat file which I'm trying to run, here are a few lines:

rgb2pct v:\historic_topos\rects\w\arnold-pond-w.tif
v:\historic_topos\8bits\w\arnold-pond-w.tif
rgb2pct v:\historic_topos\rects\w\attean-w.tif
v:\historic_topos\8bits\w\attean-w.tif
rgb2pct v:\historic_topos\rects\w\baker-lake-w.tif
v:\historic_topos\8bits\w\baker-lake-w.tif

When I run the .bat it runs the first line and then just stops,
returning to the windows command prompt.  I can copy/paste other lines
into the command prompt and they work fine.  How do I get it to process
the next line(s)?

Michael Smith
State GIS Manager
Maine Office of GIS