[gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Sep 30 05:14:10 EDT 2009

Paul Meems wrote:
> GDAL is compiling great, except when using libecwj2.dll. Because I can
> 't compile the libecwj2 library for Win-64Bit.
> In some of the header files is stated when compiling to a 64-Bit version
> raise an error.

What errors?

It's said to say, but code of libecwj is well-known [1] of its poor
quality and making troubles with recent compilers. Patches have been
ignored, so we have to deal with what we are given.

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2009-July/021393.html

> Does anybody have compiled the libecwj2 library for Win-64Bit and
> willing to share either the steps to reproduce or send me the lib file?

I believe I've compiled it using the same toolset you use.