Fwd: [gdal-dev] GDAL and JAVA

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Apr 1 02:27:06 EDT 2010

GongYing Hsu,

you can copy&paste the text content of a windows console (in the contextual
menu opened by clicking in the top-left icon of the windows console), no need
to take a picture snapshot. And as the picture is truncated, it is difficult
to tell exactly what is wrong...

My guess is you should check your java.opt

By default, it is written for Linux builds :
JAVA_INCLUDE=-I$(JAVA_HOME)/include -I$(JAVA_HOME)/include/linux

So, if you've not already done it, for a windows build, you should take care
of changing this line to :
JAVA_INCLUDE=-I$(JAVA_HOME)/include -I$(JAVA_HOME)/include/win32

Best regards,

Even