[gdal-dev] Python Bindings

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Apr 13 13:26:58 EDT 2010

Kyle,

It isn't related to your python version. Those methods SetScale() /
SetOffset() have been added just a few days ago to the SWIG interface .i
files. But the .cpp files haven't yet been regenerated (we normally do this
only at release time) to take into account those additions. Provided that you
have swig installed, it's a matter of cd'ing to swig/python; make generate;
make install.