[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL/OGR 1.7.2 RC3 to Final Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 23 19:33:10 EDT 2010

Folks,

It seems that the 1.7.2RC2 fixed the serious regressions in configure/libtool
but as Daniel pointed out there was a painful error with the version date
macro. So I have corrected only that, and issued a new release candidate.

   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.7.2RC3.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal172RC3.zip

I'm pretty confident of this release, so I'd like to issue an official motion
to promote it to 1.7.2 final.

Motion: GDAL/OGR 1.7.3 RC2 is declared the official 1.7.2 release.

+1 Frank