[gdal-dev] how to submit modified drivers for GDAL

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Apr 29 16:42:09 EDT 2010

Hi Shawn/Adam,

My suggestion is that you should file a ticket for each problem you solved describing the reasons
for the changes maid. You should attach the changed source code to the ticket and some sample data
too (or the path to where I get download it from) so that we can test your changes.

Talking about test, before all that, I would suggest you to run gdal_autotest on your site for those
driver that you have changed. That would help you guys to identify if there is any undesirables side
effect caused by your changes.

Best regards,

Ivan