[gdal-dev] new GDAL driver: how to proceed?

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Tue Aug 3 07:52:43 EDT 2010

Chaitanya,

thanks for this prompt response! We will do as you describe. Before,
we'd need your assistance: the rasdaman driver should be compiled in
only if it's found, and we are not sure whether our way of doing so is
the canonical one. Constantin will describe this soon in a separate mail.

-Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com