[gdal-dev] Re: GDALSuggestedWarpOutput returns negative infinity in padfGeoTransformOut

lancer611 lancewellspring at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:45:39 EDT 2010

Thanks for your response Manuel.  m_dstGT is set to identity, but I'm not
setting m_srcGT exactly to that of the input image because I am trying to
split the image into parts.  I think my problem is that I dont understand
all of the parts of the geotransform matrix correctly.

The input image has values of:  -83.03, 4.4e-7, 0.0, 40.01, 0.0, -4.4e-7

This is the code I use to set the geotransform for the partition of the
image:

geoTransform[0] = geoT[0] + xOffset * geoT[1];
geoTransform[1] = geoT[1];
geoTransform[2] = geoT[2];
geoTransform[3] = geoT[3] + yOffset * geoT[5];
geoTransform[4] = geoT[4];
geoTransform[5] = geoT[5];

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks