[gdal-dev] Problem with GetNoDataValue function

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Aug 6 12:23:57 EDT 2010

Filippo,

What is the format of that raster file ? Can you share a link to the dataset ?
or the output of gdalinfo at the very least

I'd note that -128 can only be considered a valid value for a 8bit raster if
the metadata item PIXELTYPE at band level is set to SIGNEDBYTE
(IMAGE_STRUCTURE metadata domain).

Best regards,

Even