[gdal-dev] Java SWIG won't build

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Aug 17 16:43:30 EDT 2010

Funny; after the email came back to me the reply was right at the middle
of the screen:  SetMetadataItem() was defined twice.

No idea why this was, but I removed the second and it built.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."