[gdal-dev] Running gdalwarp over ECMWF's NetCDF

antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Dec 2 15:30:08 EST 2010

Greetings
I have just analyzed the output grom gdal1.7.1 and It's wrong...
Gdalwarp just copied the NetCDF coordinates (corner coordinates) it
did't warp the coordinates.
Maybe I have to define Input system (s_srs). ECMWF provided me the
orifginal system that is:
Latitude/longitude or equidistant cylindrical or plate carree grids.
Can anyone indicate me the EPSG?
Can this be the solution?
I have attached to this email the output of this command (gdalwarp
-t_srs EPSG:3763 2009.nc 2009.tif) in Windows with GDAL1.7 (thanks for
the tip Even).
As you can see, it just copied the coordinates to the target CRS. Does
anyone have any suggestion on how to fix this/how to do this in the
right way?)

Thanks
Antonio