[gdal-dev] libecwj2 ?

Oyvind Idland oyvind.idland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:59:55 EST 2010

Thanks Ivan,

I forgot to mention that I use GDAL 1.7.3.

It seems to me that the ECW api has changed quite a bit, as 1.7.3 doesn't
compile against it ?
For instance, I get

ecwcreatecopy.cpp(896) : error C2039: 'SetKeySize' : is not a member of
'NCS::CView'

In addition, the NCSJPC_EXPORT_ALL macro is being used, and this one does no
longer
exist in the new SDK.

-- Oyvind