[gdal-dev] Internal Metadata Management

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Wed Dec 15 10:11:29 EST 2010

Hello Ari,

yes that is definitely helpful. But I still wonder if it might be
easier/quicker to use GeoJSON as a interchange format and tranform from
geojson to other formats than using OGRs internal structure. I already
have some convenience classes for creating GeoJSON structures in Python.
I know there is already a geojson python module [1], but onfortunately
it doesn't deal with projections afaik.

Frank

[1] http://trac.gispython.org/lab/wiki/GeoJSON