[gdal-dev] Re: Performance improvment for gdal_retile

christian.mueller at nvoe.at christian.mueller at nvoe.at
Sat Dec 18 09:00:24 EST 2010

Ah, things get complicated :-(. I am working on openSUSE 11.3, 32 Bit
and Ubuntu 10.10 64 Bit. Additionally, I have SUSE Linux Enterprise on
IBM pSeries and IBM zSeries (Mainframe). Some times I even use gdal on
AIX.

I compile against gdal 1.7, no debug mode.

The important fact is that your builds work.

What about checking the check sum against a list of possible values ?

I have developed some test cases for my own and thought about
integrating them into test_gdal_retile.py.  Unfortunately this is not
be possible if I use checksums because I cannot produce the correct
numbers.

For the moment, we can leave it as it is.

Christian