[gdal-dev] An issue about using GDALWARP to do theNTv2transformation

heng.feng heng.feng at aircominternational.com
Thu Dec 23 02:55:01 EST 2010

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5861680/gdalwarp_problem1.doc
gdalwarp_problem1.doc

Hi Uwe,

Further to my email sent to you yesterday, I have uploaded the screenshots
showing the results by running the GDALINFO and GDALWARP commands on the
same raster file, which contains the georeferenced information in it. Not
sure if I have misunderstood anything here. From what I can see from
GDALINFO results, the coordinates in that raster data file should not
possibly be located in the west while the GDALWARP error messages seem to
show the opposite.

Thanks,
Heng