[gdal-dev] another test failure - dods raster, GDALCopyWordsFromT()

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Feb 5 10:19:10 EST 2010

gdrivers/DODS test 5 is crashing in GDALCopyWordsFromT().  I see that there was a major overhaul of GDALCopyWords to improve performance.  Is there anything else other than performance that I'd lose if I forced it to use the old GDALCopyWords?

... I noticed that the x-flip operation (what this test is checking) in dods IReadBlock() has a '-nBytesPerPixel' in the destination pixel offset, while the y-flip operation uses 'nBytesPerPixel'.  Could this be a problem?  (Or more likely I just don't understand what it's doing ;)

Anyways, I'll see if I can narrow down the GDALCopyWordsFromT() problem.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy