[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.7.1RC1 Prepared

Greg Coats gregcoats at mac.com
Mon Feb 8 21:57:44 EST 2010

Upon further investigation, I am left puzzled why the 25 Jan 2010 version of frmts/jp2kak/jp2kakdataset.cpp, that was successfully updated & enhanced by Frank, is not included in GDAL 1.7.1 RC1, particularly since the 27 Jan 2010 version (note: that is 2 days later) of swig/python/scripts/gdal_merge.py, that was successfully updated & enhanced by Chaitanya, is included.
I find it confusing (and false info) to see all of the files have the same date created and date modified, today, rather than reflecting the actual date the source code was really created and modified in Subversion.
I think I am supposed to vote numerically: -1 Greg Coats
Greg