[gdal-dev] Re: corrupt block on AIG dataset

ozak ozak at BROWN.EDU
Sun Feb 14 14:32:15 EST 2010

Hi Even,

Thanks for your help.

I did try it with that test file and it work perfectly. But I'm having
issues with my files. I'll upload a link with one of my datasets (I have
like 500, all over 2GB, and all getting the same issue) in a while.

I have tried to process it on a MAC (using python 2.5 and GDAL 1.7), Linux
server and a windows machine (both using FWTools 2.0.6)...it might work for
a while (I was able to process 5 or 6 files) but then starts creating this
import errors, even on files it has processed without problems before. It's
a puzzle to me, but then I'm quite new to GDAL.

Best,

Omer