[gdal-dev] RE: Simple Q: fatal error LNK1120: 19 unresolved externals

vona parshakov at uleth.ca
Mon Feb 15 19:51:36 EST 2010

Thanks Sjur :)
I just took the required .h files from the source package downloaded from
here: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/DownloadSource

I also downloaded a bunch of binaries, but how do i know which of them i
need to run?

All i need is to get pixel values of geotiff files (load then into an
array).
I wrote a cellular automata model for forest fire simulation, but it can't
load geotiff images, so I thought GDAL would help me with that. The problem
is that I have no experience with such things ((