[gdal-dev] HDF5 information regarding Coordinate System and GCP

Pedro Roma pedroroma1982 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:31:07 EST 2010

Greetings All

Clearly I'm a newbie in this mattters.
Ok, each of my previously mentioned HDF5 files doesn't include GCP points...
Instead of that, pixel geographic position is given in two other HDF5 file
(one for latitude another for longitude). My question is, how can I
geoprocess and rectify this images into a Geotiff file or to be ingested,
geographically projected into GRASS? Any one has tried or had sucess with a
similar problem (but different datasets)?

Best regards,
Pedro