[gdal-dev] Motion: Commit Access for Kyle Shannon

Harsh Govind harsh.govind at spadac.com
Thu Feb 18 15:58:08 EST 2010

+1 Harsh

Regards,
Harsh Govind

From: gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Frank Warmerdam [warmerdam at pobox.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 03:35 PM
To: gdal-dev
Subject: [gdal-dev] Motion: Commit Access for Kyle Shannon

Motion: Extend GDAL/OGR Commit Access to Kyle Shannon.

---

Folks,

Kyle has been working with GDAL for a while - I first noticed him when
he started adding himself to the cc: list of lots of bugs.  He has a
particular interest in improving the netcdf driver, and as that driver
is not really actively maintained currently, I'm keen to give him convenient
access.

He has already submitted a few patches, for:
   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3425
   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3324
   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3255

Kyle, could you reply to this message indicating your agreement to the
guidelines listed in:

    http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc3_commiters

I will plan to monitor Kyle work for a while and provide feedback.

I'll start voting with my support:

+1 Frank